Making Your Life Easier
Whether hosting a thrilling race or the coolest up-and-coming bands, you have a lot on your plate. While traffic safety for participants and attendees is a top priority, you likely don’t have anyone on your team with enough experience to handle it for you. That’s where AWP Safety’s Event Services can help.
Have a Safe, Successful Event
AWP Safety protects people and reduces your liability for these types of events:
- Running (5K to ultra-marathons), cycling and triathlons
- Professional and collegiate sporting events
- Street music and food festivals
- Movie and film production
- High-traffic school events
Turnkey Services Before, During & After
AWP Safety’s Event Services traffic control experts provide support from planning prior to the event, to offering future guidance after your event is over.
- Pre-Event: Our event research results in a design plan customized for your event and location. We balance your needs and the compliance requirements of OSHA, state and local permitting agencies to plan for routes, staff and equipment.
- On the Big Day: Our team is responsive and flexible, ensuring safe and smooth traffic flow while supporting your event command center. If the unexpected happens, we adjust so quickly, event participants will never know. Plus, our liability protection offers you added security on event day.
- Post-Event: Even after teardown, we’re still not done. We follow up with you about what worked well and provide improvement ideas for next time.
Our Safety Promise: It’s All In The Details
We manage all the details to provide protection for your people, organization and time.
- Custom Plans: Where will traffic enter and exit? What permits are required? How many flaggers (Protectors) are needed and where will they be stationed? Everything is addressed in advance within your customized Temporary Traffic Control Plan (TTCP).
- Compliance: We coordinate with police and local governments to ensure compliance with all regulations and laws.
- Set Up/Tear Down: We conduct all set up and removal of equipment for race courses and traffic flow including signage, markers and barricades.
- Traffic, Parking & Crowd Control: We guide drivers, manage parking and rideshare drop off points, and assist law enforcement with crowd management.
Read AWP Safety’s 5 Best Practices for Event Directors
The earlier you determine your traffic management solution, the more time you have to focus on your event. We’ll guide you through critical steps you can take well ahead of your event, and we’ll remain onsite during the event to help keep everything on track and ensure a happier, safer experience for your participants.