OUR HEROES WEAR HARDHATS
AWP Safety is a leading traffic safety company. We call our flaggers Protectors because that is what they do. Rain, snow or shine, the weather never detours our passion for protecting the communities we serve.
Newsweek calls AWP Safety one of America’s Greatest Workplaces for Diversity in 2023. Our diverse team protects the crews that improve North America’s utilities, broadband and infrastructure.
If you are responsible, like working independently, and want to work where you are valued for your uniqueness, let’s talk. You can apply today and be working by next week.
A Day in the Life of an AWP Safety Protector – #FLAGGERLIFE
ROAD TO OPPORTUNITY
AWP Safety is a place where you can turn a job into a career without a formal education. We understand; college isn’t for everyone. To succeed here, all you need is a strong work ethic, the desire to solve problems and the commitment to do what you say you’re going to do. It’s common for our Protectors to rapidly become supervisors, project leaders and managers. No degree required.
Pay rates and safety bonuses increase the longer you stay and the more you are promoted. We reward hard work and loyalty.
We Train You
Our safety training is the best in the industry – and – we pay you to do it. From day one, you gain flagger safety safety skills through in-class and field instruction that help you:
- Be an effective Protector (ATSSA certification)
- Safely drive a company truck (Smith System defensive driver training)
- Handle emergencies (first aid, CPR and hazard communication training)
Pay & BENEFITS
AWP Safety offers more than an honest day’s pay for an honest day’s work.
Take advantage of:
- Competitive pay and overtime opportunities
- Safety bonuses
- Referral incentives
- Healthcare benefits and 401(k) for full-time team members
- The chance to advance your career without a college degree
Do You Have What It Takes?
Apply if you:
- Like working outside
- Are hardworking and reliable
- Want everyday to be different
- Enjoy being in control and independent
- Are interested in turning a job into a career without going to college