This position requires the preparation, assembly, loading and unloading of traffic control equipment for delivery to various jobsites.
Summary of essential job functions:
· Proper maintenance of equipment.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Organize and maintain warehouse and yard.
· Loading and unloading a company vehicle.
· Ability to read and understand computer generated pick tickets.
· General Housekeeping
· Must be able to read and write English.
Ability to lift 50 pounds consistently over a 10-hour shift
· Able to work outside in extreme weather conditions for the duration of the shift.
· Good Communication skills.
· Able to use simple hand tools.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.